An Account Manager for a globally expanding financial services firm
A chance to join a successful a team specialising in credit ratings.
About Our Client
My client operates globally, specialising in credit ratings.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager position:
- Provide ongoing proactive and reactive customer service outreach to accounts and end-users in an effort to drive client engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on client activity targets and retention goals.
- Promote awareness of relevant product development and research publications to the client base.
- Play an active role in the contract renewal process by discussing upcoming renewals with clients, answering questions and handling objections as well as handling directly a portion of the book of business. Actively participate in account strategies. Make recommendations for uptick/renewal strategies. Handle user adds to contract.
- Generate new business leads where appropriate including cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organisations and their needs. Share client intelligence with stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management.
- Assist in refining best practices and contributes to new ideas/approaches.
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements of this Account Manager position:
- 2+ years experience in Sales/Account Management
- Financial Services experience.
- Hungry to learn and succeed.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join this global Financial Services firm on a competitive salary.