About Our Client
This agency works alongside some well known brands that are house hold names. Their approach is putting clients first and helping them achieve there goals.
- Have a clear understanding of the agency's offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services.
- Understand clients' business objectives and challenges and development of market insight to support with planning and creative process.
- Build and develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact.
- Successfully interpret the client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Management of updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs.
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality to ensure we are being strategically and creatively brilliant.
- Delegate to and manage Account Executives, while overseeing and ensuring their work is to standard before sharing either externally or internally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have an understanding of how an agency works with experience of managing corporate clients across a variety of sectors. You must have a creative flair and are good at presenting as well as having great attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Working alongside like minded individuals
Development and progression