Account Manager (Cleaning)
Competitive Salary + Company Car
Nationwide Growing Company
About Our Client
The Client is fast growing cleaning company, covering the length and breath of the UK. Due to the expansion of the company and its ability to win a variety of contracts, they are looking to add a regional Account Manager to their team in London.
Your geographical area will be West London, SW, SE & Dartford.
As an Account Manager - Cleaning services your duties will be to:
- Plan, organise and control contract operation an delivery
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Ensure client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
- Recruit, motivate and train (induction and on-going) employees
- Ensure full adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure budgets are adhered to
- Ensure monthly time sheets are collated and returned by the appropriate deadlines and as per payroll instructions.
- Ensure cleaning materials, consumables and equipment on site are properly controlled, managed, maintained and available for use
- To ensure all employees report to work in uniform
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results.
- To ensure that any site specific security procedures are followed correctly.
- Host staff meetings and hold Health and Safety tool box talks.
- Deal with all staff performance, disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
- Carry out Health and Safety Audit
- To communicate within the department and inter-department as necessary.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with professional demeanour
- Previous Management experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Accurate data recording
- Competent IT Skills- use of MS Word and Excel
- A full clean driving licence
- Full BICS Training(Preferred)
- Working knowledge of ISO processes and procedures
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy and competitive salary along with:
- Company car
- Mobile Phone
- Additional benefits