- Work for a world leading University
- Work in a busy and diverse role
About Our Client
A large prestigious University in Central London
· Take responsibility for the effective management of the student application and allocation process: including the waiting list process, preparation of letting agreements, deposit management and working with the Residential Financial Services team to ensure preparation of accounts for chasing.
· Assist in managing the process of contract transfers, reapplication and room
moves throughout the year.
· Assist in the preparation and circulation of regular update reports on occupancy
levels and collaborate with the Manager to devise and implement strategies to
ensure void turnaround and mitigation of financial loss to the University.
· Assist in training, supervising and supporting seasonally employed staff who
supplement the team at peak periods.
· Manage all enquiries/bookings made by telephone, email, post and in person, and ensure that they are answered quickly and professionally and in line with agreed Service Level Agreements.
· Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of Housing Services' range of services, and participate actively in other areas within the department as and when required. Ensure that a thorough knowledge of University-owned and head-leased properties is maintained.
· Participate at University Open Days, Open Evenings and other promotional events.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, patience, and cultural awareness when dealing with the diverse range of customers.
· Work calmly under pressure, especially during summer months when phone calls and email levels are high.
The Successful Applicant
· Experience of working within a complex organisation with multiple customers and stakeholders and of delivering excellent customer service.
· Confident and effective in working under own initiative, the post holder must be equally effective as a team player.
· Personable, with a professional and patient manner, the post holder must manifest a genuine interest in customer service and in achieving a positive outcome for all customers/stakeholders.
· Honesty and integrity, and the ability to deal sympathetically with confidential information.
· The post holder must have excellent attention to detail and be able to thrive in a seasonal environment where they cope well during stressful peak periods, delivering consistent service levels throughout.
What's on Offer
ongoing temp role