You are here
Wine Development Manager
- Wine Development Manager
- Business Development Manager, Edinburgh,FMCG, DRINKS, EAST COAST
About Our Client
My multi award winning client based in Glasgow City Centre has been dominating the market for well over 100 years now. Due to expansion we are now looking for another success driven Wine Development Manager.
The Wine Development Manager will be responsible for both New Business and Account Management or your allocated territory. This will involve identifying and contacting decision makers to offer the full product range.
The Successful Applicant
The Wine Development Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience.
- Ideally experience in the drinks trade.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent Face to Face sales skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Ideally have WSET qualifications
- Full UK Driver Licence.
What's on Offer
Very Competitive Basic