You are here
This position is now filled
Warehouse Team Manager
- Warehouse Team Manager
- Leading 3PL - West Yorkshire
About Our Client
Global 3pl based in West Yorkshire requires an experienced Warehouse Team Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
A blue chip 3PL business is expanding their dynamic team and are looking for a fast paced Warehouse Team Manager to join which will have clear progression opportunities. The site is fast paced operation which operates at high volumes.
The successful Warehouse Team Manager will be responsible for:
Managing and leading a team of 20 team members
- Can identify where improvements can be made and implement new processes
- Setting targets for team members and motivating your team to succeed
- Be accountable and report KPI's to the Operations Manager
- Able to lead a project standardising processes and improve departments
Working hours are any 5 from 7, 6-2, 2-10 & Nights
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Team Manager will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Managed a team of 20 team members
- Have come from a blue chip 3PL in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment
- At least 3 years as a Warehouse FLM or similar position
- Worked in a unionised operation
- Strong communicat
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to Â£26,000.