You are here
- A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Supervisor.
- Based on an established and growing contract in Bristol.
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based in Bristol working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for warehouse management professionals to join their growing team.
- Directly report into the Shift Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Previous experience within Red Prairie.
What's on Offer
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000.
Shift = Monday - Friday
Hours = Rotating weekly shift basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00
Benefits - 25 days holiday and pension scheme.