You are here
This position is now filled
Warehouse Supervisor- Leading 3PL
£24,000 - £26,000
- Seeking experienced Warehouse Team Leaders/Supervisors
- MUST be able to work the BACK SHIFT
About Our Client
A market leading 3PL based in Birmingham.
- Monitor team performance in order to achieve productivity and cost targets e.g. productivity, accuracy, and controllable absence.
- Ensure that productivity targets and the agreed number of hours needed to deliver departmental targets.
- Understand, drive and deliver the required KPI's.
- Ensure that all site specific procedures are followed to deliver the very best possible service to the customer.
- Create a positive work environment encouraging high performing employees in achieving department plans.
- Ensure the control and allocation of workload to appropriate Team Members in line with requirements.
- To monitor and regularly review KPIs, proactively looking for continuous improvement and cost savings.
- Ensure that accurate and relevant people processes are managed inline with Company Policy. E.g. appraisals, Return to Work, Grievance and Disciplinary matters.
- Promote safe working practices on site at all times, reporting all accidents or near-misses in a timely manner and ensuring the accurate completion and follow up on all safety related matters.
- Demonstrate safe working practices; observing and coaching the Team Members to ensure a safe working environment.
- Be available for Team Members, listening, acting and resolving problems, queries or requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that there are sufficient resources available to enable completion of daily tasks and maintaining forward planning of resources.
- Communicate work practices, procedures and methods to Team Members in a timely manner.
- To actively engage Team Members in every aspect of their role.
The Successful Applicant
- Two years supervisory experience
- Experience within a 3PL environment
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Communication & Influencing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Ability to motivate others
- Strong WMS skills
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between Â£24,000 and Â£26,000 plus overtime