You are here
Warehouse Shift Manager
- Market-leading, international 3PL business
- Excellent scope for future progression
About Our Client
My candidate is based in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector, with a focus on the 3PL industry. Their operation is currently undergoing a major expansion in the Nottinghamshire area and they are looking to upskill their current workforce. For the successful Shift Manager, opportunities for career development and future progression will be readily available.
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager will report directly into the Warehouse Operations Manager and be required to conduct the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the overall planning and productivity of workloads for 100+ employees.
- Extensive responsibility within coaching and development of colleagues.
- Set and target excellence within KPI reporting.
- Motivate and heavily influence your team with regards to productivity.
- Conduct staff appraisals and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Ensure the final service provided to the customer is of an excellent quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Warehouse Shift Manager will be able to commute within the wider Nottinghamshire area and have the following skills set and attributes:
- Educated to a degree or postgraduate level - specifically in Business Management or Logistics.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, with a strong focus on Health & Safety.
- Experience managing large teams - around 100+ staff.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop colleagues to reach the next level in their careers.
- Proven experience in excellence towards driving KPI performance.
- Forward-thinking attitude towards continuous improvement.
- Ideally qualified in Six Sigma methods.
- First Aid qualified would be an added bonus.
What's on Offer