You are here
- Warehouse Manager for Specialist Manufacturing Site
- An Excellent opportunity for a Business with exciting growth plans
About Our Client
My client is a reputable manufacturing brand in the UK with roots dating back as far as 150 years ago. A manufacturing site is based in Southport, with other sites in the North West.
The Warehouse Manager will:
- Liaise with internal customers, suppliers, transport companies and 3P warehousing
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Ensure H&S procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate the use of paper based and computerised systems
- Planning future capacity requirements for warehouse space
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a weekly basis
- Visit customers ensuring a top quality service is provided
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Warehouse Manager will:
- Have experience in a multi temperature operation: Pharmaceutical or Food.
- Be able to plan and organise colleagues in order to meet productivity targets.
- Be flexible in regards to travel across various sites within the organisation.
- Be positive and enthusiastic when dealing with staff.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to respond and cope with business change as the business begins a huge growth strategy
What's on Offer
Salary: £30k - £35k - 24+8 days holiday and company bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 16:30pm (40 hour week)