You are here
Warehouse First Line Manager- Food Distributor
- Seeking an experienced manager within food distribution
- MUST be able to work Sunday to Thursday, 2pm til 10pm
About Our Client
A leading Food distribution company based in Birmingham.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for any experienced Warehouse Shift Managers or team managers looking for career progression within an industry renowned company. If you have experience within an foos distribution operations then this is the position for you. You must be able to work 2PM TIL 10PM from Sunday to Thursday.
You will sustain exceptional operational performance levels through delivering and promoting continuous improvement, implementing LEAN knowledge and reviewing and actioning budgetary reviews.
You must have experience of leading and building a team to help maintain positive attitudes and a good work ethic. You should have good time management skills to adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements. You will manage team absence and performance including; disiplinaries, grievances and appraisals. Additionally, you will manage you teams KPI's to maintain and exceed targets.
You must have vast health and safety compliance knowledge, to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members. You must ensure process adherence through effective standardised work audits.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience implementing Continuous Improvement methods
* Team Management experience
* Knowledge of Discipline and Grievance
* Experience conducting return to work reviews
* Problem Solving Skills
* Ability to work to own initiative
* Good Oral & Written Communication Skills
* PC Skills- MS Office
* Shift Flexibility
* Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between £28,000 and £29,000.