You are here
This position is now filled
Transport Team Manager
- Transport Team Manager
- Leading 3pl - West Yorkshire
About Our Client
Leading 3PL based in West Yorkshire requires a Transport Team Manager.
As Transport Team Manager for this leading 3PL you will be responsible for :
- Managing a fleet of up to 25 vehicles of varying sizes.
- Planning vehicles for UK wide distribute
- Identifying and organising backhaul ensuring the most cost effective route possible.
- Managing employed drivers as well as organising agency resource as and when needed.
- Customer service
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transport Team Manager must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of vehicle and driver compliance
- CPC desirable but not essential
- Ability to communicate across all levels
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Planning and routing knowledge of the UK
Shift patter will be 6-2 /2-10 over a 5 out of 7 shift pattern however candidates must be flexible in their approach to working hours.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to Â£25,000 dependent upon experience.