You are here
This position is now filled
- Transport Supervisor - Leading FMCG Brand
- East Riding of Yorkshire
About Our Client
Leading FMCG Brand based in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The role of the Transport Supervisor:
- Manage a large team of drivers, working cohesively with the other Transport Supervisors within the department.
- Send drivers out on time with a complete briefing
- Upon a drivers return, carry out a full debrief, monitoring tacho and undertake a full vehicle check
- If required book vehicles in for repairs / MOT etc
- Follow company procedure if infringements have occurred
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Transport Supervisor will:
- Have previous experience in a Transport Managerial role
- Be proficient in the use of various TMS systems and Transport Planning
- Be able to effectively deal with drivers
- Have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the business
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to Â£25,000 dependent upon experience alongside a competitive wider package including bonus.