You are here
This position is now filled
- Transport Manager required for business in Corsham
- Flexible shift pattern
About Our Client
Our client, based in Corsham, are a well reputed Logistics provider with a large customer base on a nationwide scale within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Transport Manager will be responsible for the supervision and dispatch of a fleet of 6 vehicles including the driver management. As the nominated O Licence holder, they will be required to manage the maintenance and compliance of the vehicles. This role will require a strategic individual who can analyse the exisiting operation and help it move forward, ultimately growing the operation for the future.
As well as Transport operational duties, the Transport Manager will be responsible for an excellent level of customer service maintained through thorough communication with high profile customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Transport Manager candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of managing a fleet of vehicles and drivers
- Knowledge of CI within a Transport environment and experience in change management
- Excellent track record of customer service
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Possess a National CPC
What's on Offer
The role of Transport Manager will pay a starting salary of Â£30,000-Â£35,000.