You are here
This position is now filled
- Fast paced SME
- Ideal entry level opportunity
About Our Client
Our client offer a specialist service to leading, high profile clients both Nationally and Internationally.
The role of Transport Clerk in this business is made up of the following responsibilities:
- Ability to book and allocate daily deliveries and collections
- Book in and out company vehicles to drivers
- Reporting any absence or issues to the Transport Manager
- Ensuring the transport office procedures are maintained & it is kept clean and tidy
- Entering delivery confirmation into the system (PODs)
- Complete driver de-brief and any issues are resolved and escalated quickly and effectively.
- Book in and out driver scanners and ensure any damage is recorded and Transport Manager is informed.
- Promote a safe working environment and ensure all staff are compliant at all times
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates will have some experience or exposure to working within a transport department. You will have excellent clerical skills and be a good communicator. Good at planning and organisational skills are also essential.
What's on Offer
You will receive a salary that is relevant to the level of the opportunity. You will have realistic chances to progress within the company. The role is available on a full time permanent basis, Monday to Friday and from 10:00 - 20:00.