You are here
- Transport Administrator - General Haulage Business - West Yorkshire
- Excellent progression opportunities
About Our Client
A leading General Haulage Business based in West Yorkshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls with customers, sub-contractors, depots and drivers
- Routing trips and booking deliveries in with customers
- Handling quote requests and resolving issues
- Liaise with drivers, customers, sub-contractors and depots with regards to traffic and delivery updates
- Processing incoming and outbound emails
- Managing P.O.D.s and filing documents / paperwork
- Assisting the Transport Planner
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Outlook / Excel / Word)
- Previous experience using a Management Information System
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in the transport industry is essential.
- Forklift truck license would be advantageous.
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- A good knowledge of U.K. Geography is highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of between £18,000 and £22,000 dependent upon experience.