You are here
Transaction Services Manager
- Managerial role in Salford
- Exciting Financial Services business
About Our Client
A Financial Services business with impressive growth plans are recruiting a Transactional Services Manager. This is a newly created role, to join their well established finance team, where you will be given the autonomy to improve efficiency's and enhance reporting.
As a Transactional Services Manager, you will be reporting in the Financial Controller, responsible for managing a team of 3 transactional finance staff.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: day to day management of AP, AR and Cash Management staff, including 121s, appraisals and identifying any training requirements; assist in the closing of month end and the accurate reporting of financial information; review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring aged items.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience of managing a small finance team - Essential
- Have previous financial control and management experience - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Close to Public Transport Links + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Other Excellent Benefits