You are here
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Development Programme
Graduate Development Programme
Excellent Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
The PageGroup Graduate Development Programme is a key part of a strategy to recruit talent that will make a significant contribution to business growth. Success in our business means rewards such as fast-track promotion to management, paid holidays to exotic locations and the opportunity to earn significant bonuses, all are achievable in our meritocratic environment.
Based on a business model of internal promotion - 90% of our managers and directors started their careers as consultants - we are looking for our graduates to continue this success of organic growth.
This demanding role is rooted in results-based sales. You don't have to have specific sales experience to be successful, but your ability to persuade and influence is key to being successful in the world of recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
- Tenacious and resilient?
- Persuasive with excellent communication skills?
- Target-oriented and wanting to make money?
- Commercially minded and but still want to be trained and developed?
- Driven and determined to be successful in a career, not a job?
Does this sound like you? If so, then PageGroup could be the ideal place to launch your graduate career.
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
We are one of the only recruitment businesses that offer a structured development programme for graduates and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre graduates, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
A consultant on our Graduate Development Programme can expect:
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- Industry leading training throughout their career
- Fast-track promotion opportunities on merit of their success
- International opportunities
- The opportunity to join a world leading recruitment brand
We are looking for talented individuals that will be graduating in 2014 or that have previously graduated with a minimum of a 2.2 in any degree subject.