You are here
Trainee Management Accountant
- An ambitous Trainee Management Accountant needed for growing retail company
- Amazing chance for career progression accountancy exposure
About Our Client
My client is based in Maldon and is a specialist in global manufacturing for a range of different retail products. They have offices in Europe, as well as East Asia and North America. A company that has been running for just under 15 years, they have seen significant growth within the company and are only going to get bigger. They have partnerships with other global manufacturers, making them one of the top market leaders in their field.
As a Trainee Management Accountant you will be given a number of key duties such as:
- Work alongside the management accountant to analyse and produce the management accounts on a monthly basis.
- To calculate and analyse KPIs within the specified time frame for review by the Management Accountant.
- Provide reporting support on commercial requirements on a weekly and monthly basis including sales, product margins, stock and overheads
- Support monthly Balance sheets reconciliations including Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Assist with the Annual budget preparation and rolling forecasts
- To support the wider finance team, including the accounts payable clerks and credit control at busy periods.
- Provide support to operations to ensure stock management is completed as the business requires.
- Monthly statistical returns including VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales
The Successful Applicant
A number of important skills and attributes needed for the Trainee Management Accountant role include:
- Educated to a degree level in an accounting related subject or similar (AAT Qualified).
- Advanced excel skills.
- Be hard working and dedicated
- Have the drive and ambition to progress within your studies.
- Outgoing and confident personality with a willingness to learn multiple aspects of the business
- Effectively communicate at all levels.
- A sound understanding of finance team functions
What's on Offer
As excellent competitive salary, on site parking, study support package, chance to work in vastly growing company.