You are here
Trainee Accounts Handler
- Credit Control
About Our Client
our Client is a well established Insurance company based in Manchester, easily accessible on public transport.
The role of Trainee Accounts Handler will be reporting to the Accounts Manager and duties will involve:
- Collecting insurance premiums due from clients and allocating to accounts.
- Liaising with customers to ensure accounts are settled correctly and as quickly as possible
- Analysing and paying out "broker" commissions once money is received.
- Resolving queries on accounts
- Account reconciliations
- investigating part payments etc
The Successful Applicant
Managing both the clients and the Insurers payment expectations is paramount and the Trainee Accounts Handler must show both empathy and keen negotiating skills when dealing with either.
The Trainee Accounts Handler must show a willingness to succeed within a demanding Finance Department and should be organised, proactive, efficient, committed, enthusiastic, diligent and a problem solver.
What's on Offer
- City centre location
- Training and progression with this position
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent working conditions