You are here
This position is now filled
- Test Technician
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturer with customers that cross many different industries including defence, aerospace, industrial and communications.
With a strong company brand, career stability and progression their workforce is extremely stable. However there is the current opportunity for an experienced Test Technician to join their team in the Scottish Borders.
The successful Test Technician will be responsible for operating production test equipment, troubleshoot and repair defective products, maintain test equipment, monitor test performance and yield information, and provide technical support to other focus factory personnel.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assembly / system level troubleshooting to component level
- Identify and provide solutions for continuous improvement
- Root cause failure analysis
- Support the analysis of yield and no defect found for process improvement
- Support the customer team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Test Technician will possess the following:
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree in an Electronics or equivalent experience
- Electrical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering degree is preferred
- Relevant industry experience is required
- The employee must successfully complete all internal training courses offered by the company necessary to do the job
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary & Benefits