You are here
Temporary Part Time Administrator
- New contract position working for a reputable company
- 20 hours per week contract for a great administrator
About Our Client
My client is in the scientific industry based in Cambridge.
- Aide in setting up a project in SAP and associated project files.
- To be involved in the invoicing process
- Sales order processing using SAP
- Responsible for providing up-to-date and accurate data analysis for the organisation from Microsoft Project
- Organising and coordinating meetings including follow up actions such as minute preparation.
- Arranging travel for both internal and external customers.
- Updating visual tracking indicators such as Dashboards.
- Supporting the co-ordination of mail shots, coordinating with other administrators to ensure adequate levels of literature, stationary and other office supplies for the department.
- Ad hoc secretarial duties including; dealing with correspondence, filing, post screening and voice mail.
The Successful Applicant
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Available on short notice
- Knowledge of working within an administrative role previously
What's on Offer
New temporary part time administrator working for a reputable company based in Cambridge. The role will require an administrator for 20 hours per week to help the sales team in a wide range of administrative tasks. The hours can be spread over five days or condensed into three full days. You must be available on short notice for this position and candidates with knowledge of SAP will be preferred.