You are here
- Sit within the HR department of a leading educational establishment.
- Candidates must be available immediately/soon.
About Our Client
Our client are a leading educational establishment based in East Berkshire. You will benefit from the emphasis placed on the continuous development of staff and the good nature of colleagues.
- To provide PA support to the Director of Human Resources
- To ensure the smooth running of a critical project
- To arrange meetings, take minutes and follow up on agreed actions
- To be responsible for all correspondence
- To be an ambassador for the HR Director and the wider establishment by always presenting a friendly and professional image and standard
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a PA
- Previous experience supporting a busy team
- Excellent IT skills, particularly around the Microsoft Office package
- Strong customer service ability
- Flexibility in working practises
What's on Offer
£27,000 - £30,000 pro rata (based on experience)