You are here
Temporary events and logistics coordinator
- New temporary events and logistics coordinator
- Working for a reputable company in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
About Our Client
My client is in the oil and gas industry based in Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex.
- Responsible for the contracting or scheduling of the goods and services required in support of the rollout of a defined group of training sessions
- Venue sourcing; select and confirm appropriate training venues against a defined list of criteria.
- Scheduling Trainers and Faculty in support of training sessions; liaising with multiple individual faculty and faculty vendors to this end
- Timely ordering of training materials; liaising with our print and distribution vendor in support of this activity.
- Responsible for recording the costs
- Maintain the "libraries" of training materials across all training sessions
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Senior Learning Coordinators in support of their client/stakeholder relationships
- Participation in project work for the team
The Successful Applicant
- Able to demonstrate experience in establishing mutually beneficial relationships
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and 'customer service' skills & experience
- Proven ability to prioritise own work effectively in a busy, multi-faceted role
- A self starter, able to progress issues
- A good team player; willing work outside of immediate scope of role, sometimes at a higher level and happy to 'pitch in' at particularly busy times
- Evidence of good communication skills
- Numerate with a basic understanding of data analysis and reporting
What's on Offer
New temporary events and logistics coordinator role based in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex working for a well known, reputable company. The role will working for the learning service centre of the company and will require someone who has customer service knowledge and excellent communication skills. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis until the project comes to an end and will be paying a competitive hourly rate.