You are here
Leading FMCG business focusing on Healthcare products
You will ideally have a materials / textiles or science degree
About Our Client
Ontex operate on a private label format comprising of 50% of the business with the other 50% being Ontex brands, mainly in healthcare. The business is continuously expanding and have just landed another major contract within their baby care business unit securing €10M as well as expanding internationally.
The business is heavily driven by building long term relationships which is evidenced by them supplying their clients with market leading insights, observations across SKU performance and promotions etc by utilising their Nielsen, Kantar and category data programmes as part of a holistic offering to better their client's performances within the market.
- Complaints handled effectively through QA database and promptly feedback to customer
- Keep Customer Esite specifications up to date
- To minimise media and customer issues through careful monitoring and complaints analysis and feedback
- To provide Complaint reports weekly & promptly - with trends monitored and issues highlighted
- To head off customer complaint media complaint issues
- Provide Customer technical support
They will be responsible for product specifications, technical databases, audit reporting, consumer testing, customer complaints and feedback as well as supporting the sales team when sharing NPD, product improvements, upgrades and new SKU's to customers to help grow the business.
They must keep the sales team aware of any technical issues that could affect business KPI achievement. They will provide pack claims and marketing copy assessment in-line with regulations, substantiations and Codes of Practice where applicable.
- Interact with internal customers and manage Ontex expectations (MST) to customers in light of product changes and specifications
- Attend technical reviews with customers discussing KPI's, Benchmarking, Surveillance testing and Complaints analysis, targets and trends
- Assist with assessing customer claims
- Work well under pressure and assist in managing customer complaints of a serious nature that could potentially lead to e.g. a product recall
- Keep up to date with customer specification systems
- Lead in Technical sales visits to customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will already have some technical experience, be hungry to drive for success and executional excellence. The chosen Technical Manager will also possess the following virtues;
- BSc in Materials/Textile/Science related
- Experience working in customer services, quality assurance and auditing
- Experience working in FMCG or healthcare
- Good B2B customer service experience
- Organised and detailed orientated
- Have a technical understanding (product base/ be able to learn it)
- Creative and have the ability to think outside of the box
- Be able to view situations with a holistic view point
What's on Offer
Salary up to £50,000 car allowance and competitive package