You are here
This position is now filled
- Technical Manager
- Developing FMCG Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a FMCG Organisation with a well-established brand, with exciting plans for developing further with new product lines currently being introduced.
There is the opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join their site on the outskirts of Falkirk & Stirling. It is easily commutable from both Glasgow & Edinburgh.
The successful Technical Manager will oversee all Technical, Quality and Hygiene activities within the site. You will set the technical standards, specifications and systems for the company's products and processes - to ensure these meet or exceed client requirements.
As the Technical Manager you will strive for continuous improvement in all areas of operation. In addition the post holder will be responsible for process solutions and improvements ensuring the transition of NPD to Production is without issues.
You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant legislative, customer and company standards.
This is an integral member of the site management team and wider group.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role you must possess the following experience / skills:
- Educated to degree level in Food Science or similar
- Experience in a similar management role within the food sector with responsibility for managing a full Technical function
- Experience in dealing with supermarket multiples, local authority bodies and third party audits. In depth knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communicator experienced at all levels of the organisation and confident when dealing with internal and external contacts
- Self-reliant - Ability to work both as an individual and a team member
- Ability to drive improvements through initiatives
- Commercially aware
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits