You are here
A 12 month contract for an experienced PA.
A great opportunity to further develop PA skills supporting a team of PAs.
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical Organisation.
This role will involve the following:
- Provide efficient and effective professional administrative support to senior leaders, departments and drug project teams.
- Ensure on-boarding of new employees.
- Support travel and expenses.
- Provide diary management and co-ordinate internal and external meetings.
- Support the preparation of internal and external documents and presentations.
- Work as part of a global administration team in the UK.
- Manage department admin information e.g. organisation charts, resource management database and SharePoint sites.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Proven experience of provide full time PA/Administrative support.
- Competent in the use of relevant office equipment, software and systems.
- Excellent team working and networking skills.
- Good time management, pro-activity, flexibility and attention to detail working to the highest standards of accuracy and presentation.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload, plan ahead and multi-task.
What's on Offer
12 month contract.