You are here
Team PA role for boutique Private Equity firm
Based near Bond Street Station
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique Financial Services Private Equity firm who work across Europe and have a particular focus on property. They are based West End, London.
Team PA Responsibilities for 4:
- Extensive diary management
- Setting up conference calls across various time zones
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and important documentation for board meetings
- Collating financial review packs
- Coordinating quarterly meetings for partners
- Process expenses
- Liaising with the accounting team and managing accounting information
- Dealing with confidential information
- Monitoring memberships and subscriptions
- Contacting IT for any tech support needs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be hard working, diligent and will be committed to their role. They will be used to working in a Financial Services Private Equity environment and will be able to multi- task, work to tight deadlines, work under pressure and pre-empt what the team will need. The candidate must have supported a team and must be used to working in a typical Private Equity environment and will be able to commute to the West End, London.
What's on Offer
This Financial Services Private Equity firm are willing to pay this Team PA up to £40k per annum is a generous discretionary bonus and benefits.