You are here
- Team Coordinator
- Well-known Health Charity in NW London
About Our Client
A well known health charity that raise awareness and conduct dedicated research into their field to make a real difference to those affected by their cause.
This role will be based in their research facility in North West London and assist with coordinating the work flow of the scientists.
As team coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing telephone and email communications on behalf of the team
- Tracking the progress of samples in the cycle
- Assisting with the management and production of reports
- Minuting of team meetings
- Offering suggestions as to how internal admin procedures can be improved
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of team coordination juggling multiple prioritise
- Strong experience with Excel and databases
- Have excellent communication skills for internal and external stakeholder management
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- Have an interest or worked in a scientific/medical environment
What's on Offer
A salary of £24,000 in addition to an attractive benefits package.