You are here
- Excellent opportunity for long term progression
- Opportunity to help with events and office management
About Our Client
The client are a well known and highly respected financial services firm. They are based in the West End, their headquarters are in the US and they have offices in the Far East and across Europe as well. The environment in London is very friendly and supportive with a collaborative approach. At the same time, everyone is very professional, hard working and driven.
This is a brilliant role offering lots of career progression for those who wish to grow in an administrative role. You will be based on reception for part or all of the time, so meet and greet will be part of your role. From the reception desk you will work as a Team Assistant supporting 5 people, 2 of whom are based in Europe so you will support them from afar. For them you will book travel, look after their diaries and deal with any other ad hoc requests. You will also help organise lots of events and work alongside the Office Manager too to build up your skills in this area too.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked as a Administrator/ Team Assistant or combination of these
- Be happy to muck in and also cover reception and meet and greet
- Be proactive and hard working
- Be happy in a fast paced and professional environment
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on candidate) plus bonus and benefits