You are here
£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Must be comfortable with minute taking
- Located in North London
About Our Client
A Public Sector organisation in Haringey is looking to recruit a Team Administrator.
- Support the team in the day to day running of the department ensuring compliance with relevant procedures and policies.
- To be the initial point of contact within the department dealing with telephone calls, e-mails and messages some of which are complex or contain sensitive information.
- To manage electronic diaries for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising as appropriate.
- Assist managers with collating and the delivery of project documentation.
- To deal tactfully, sensitively and appropriately with confidential patient information when communicating with colleagues, the media and the general public.
- To provide administrative support to meetings including agenda setting, room bookings, calling for papers and minute taking and informing people of their follow-up action points.
- To carry out any corresponding actions from meetings.
- To help support other Directorates when required.
- Plan and organise project meetings, workshops, training and events.
- To provide general and IT administrative support to the members of the team.
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining systems for storage and retrieval of information ensuring information is accessible to other members of the team.
- Support induction of new staff as necessary.
- To be aware of and adhere to all CCG policies and procedures.
- To follow and implement policies and propose changes to practices/procedures in own working area.
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with previous team administrator experience who is comfortable taking minutes at meetings.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of £10-14 per hour.