You are here
Stock Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst for large importing firm dealnig with analysis of stock
Data analysis role in national leader in field
About Our Client
My client is leading the way in the Manufacturing and Production of consumer goods, with head office based in Peterborough, this role will sit in the finance team reporting to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities of the Stock Finance Analyst will be:
- Analysing large volumes of stock data using various tools: Business Objects , MS Excel (vlookup, hlookup, Pivot Tables).
- Monitoring both internal and 3rd party stock management systems to check accuracy levels, to investigate any problems found, and to rectify issues in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the integrity of the links between the various stock management systems is maintained.
- Working with various internal and external parties to manage the cycle of store PI counts, and the full year-end stock count.
- Analysing and reporting the output of the store PI counts to the various stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting of shrinkage.
- Working cross functionally with the Merchandising, Finance, Store Operations and Warehouse Management Teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Stock Finance Analyst will be:
- Able to work in a high pressured environment under tight deadlines
- Fast working and have a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in a stock finance analyst position
- High level of Excel
- Be part-qualified/finalist CIMA/ACCA
- Previous experience of supervising another member of staff
What's on Offer
The role is offering a competitive salary, and a great working environment with a company wanting to invest a lot of time into developing someone into this position.