You are here
This position is now filled
- Based in Manchester
- This role is 6-2, 2-10 working 5 days out of 7.
About Our Client
My client is a global 3PL leader who are looking for a Stock Controller for their Manchester site.
The successful Stock Controller duties will include;
- Communication. Liaise with warehouse team to ensure all paperwork for deliveries is up to date and goods are selected in good time for onward delivery.
- Stock. Continually monitor stock levels in warehouse against stock requirements in MIS to ensure minimum levels are maintained to meet expected daily sales.
- Ordering. Daily production of purchase orders for to maintain stock levels. All purchase orders to be signed off by group stock manager before being sent to suppliers. Production of special orders as requested by sales, in line with current procedure.
- MIS. Production of purchase & transfer orders in MIS to balance stock holding as directed by stock manager.
- Daily production of stock reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful Stock Controller must have;
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Meticulous and diligent with tireless attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisation skills.
- Knowledge of working in the food industry is desirable
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role offering up to Â£20,500.
This role is shift work; 6-2, 2-10 working 5 days out of 7.