You are here
- Statutory Accountant needed for a globally known Financial Services company
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forever growing organisation
About Our Client
This Financial Services business have formed relationships in numerous industries across Europe and America. They are now looking for that significant Statutory Accountant to complete their growing finance department. This is a very exciting opportunity. The organisation are constantly going from strength-to-strength which will lead to a number of great career opportunities.
Working as a Statutory Accountant in you will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
* Handling month ends and profit and loss accounts.
* Producing the statutory accounts for the business, ensuring all the company's transactions are correct.
* Calculating VAT returns, as well as bank reconciliations.
* Building strong relationships and liaising with banks, shareholders and auditors.
* Dealing with the production of trial balances.
* Production of cash flows and handling a number of taxation duties
* Maintaining the fixed asset register and calculation of deprecation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
* Be part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or looking to commence studies in the near future
* Have experience in the measuring and recording of transactions in a business.
* A clear understanding of inter-company accounting.
* Have strong Excel skills including v look ups, pivot tables and macros (ideal but not essential)
* Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders and financial directors at all levels, both internally and externally
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, on sight parking, chance to further your skill set, helping the company grow and improve.