You are here
Sole Accounts Payable Clerk
City of London
£27,000 - £30,000
- Working for an up and coming Restaurant Brand
- Based in London Waterloo
About Our Client
With over 25 restaurants in the UK. An exciting rapidly growing business with big plans. Based in London Waterloo.
- Collate invoices from sites and ensure they are organised correctly for scanning.
- Ensure all invoices are recorded, authorised and paid in a timely fashion.
- Reconcile supplier statements and follow up on all issues arising from these.
- Prepare the fortnightly payment runs.
- Upload payments to the bank (which are authorised by the FD/MD).
- Maintain the Creditors ledger ensuring that it is accurate - match all payments to invoices, investigate any old items, clear debit balances.
- Post all payments from the bank accounts.
- Deal with all supplier queries relating to invoices and payments.
- Chase sites for outstanding invoices identified on supplier recs.
- Obtain copy invoices from suppliers.
- Set up new suppliers.
- Ensure invoice authorisation matrix is adhered to.
- Ensure that the processes and controls are developed accordingly as the Company grows.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3yrs experience in Accounts Payable
- Happy to work in a sole role
- Excellent excel skills
What's on Offer