You are here
Sole Accounts Payable Clerk
City of London
£27,000 - £30,000
Working for an up and coming Restaurant Brand
Based in London Waterloo
About Our Client
With over 25 restaurants in the UK. An exciting rapidly growing business with big plans. Based in London Waterloo.
- Collate invoices from sites and ensure they are organised correctly for scanning.
- Ensure all invoices are recorded, authorised and paid in a timely fashion.
- Reconcile supplier statements and follow up on all issues arising from these.
- Prepare the fortnightly payment runs.
- Upload payments to the bank (which are authorised by the FD/MD).
- Maintain the Creditors ledger ensuring that it is accurate - match all payments to invoices, investigate any old items, clear debit balances.
- Post all payments from the bank accounts.
- Deal with all supplier queries relating to invoices and payments.
- Chase sites for outstanding invoices identified on supplier recs.
- Obtain copy invoices from suppliers.
- Set up new suppliers.
- Ensure invoice authorisation matrix is adhered to.
- Ensure that the processes and controls are developed accordingly as the Company grows.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3yrs experience in Accounts Payable
- Happy to work in a sole role
- Excellent excel skills
What's on Offer