You are here
SMART Analyst - Energy Sector
SMART metering, BEIS, DCC, Energy Sector, Permanent, Coventry
MI Reporting, Analysis, Database management, reporting, management
About Our Client
My client is a growing energy business based in Coventry.
An understanding of the industry smart metering program, BEIS, DCC and general industry knowledge would be an advantage. There will be opportunities for working with external companies to build new relationships, plus maintaining internal relationships with new and developed processes and investigating more into the world of the Smart industry to ensure we are prepared to service our portfolio with new sales activity.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with the existing Smart team to ensure maximum efficiencies on smart processes;
- Monitoring exception reports and providing remedies back to the business for smart meter related topics;
- Data gathering, data management, data presentation, MI Reporting, analysis of smart meter processes;
- Representation of the client at industry forums and third party supplier forums;
- Representing the smart meter team in supporting the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Experience within the utilities industry;
- Managerial experience;
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems;
- Ability to use own initiative and team working skills;
- Experience of working in a fast paced and busy environment;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum