You are here
Site Accountant position based in Thetford
Fantastic opportunity to work within a global company
About Our Client
As an internationally leading professional manufacturing and production company, our client have a strong links to the Medical industry and have progressed significantly since establishment, with their products found in over 100 countries worldwide. They are looking for a Site Accountant to join their team successful team located in the Thetford.
Working closely with the management team the Site Accountant will play a critical role in the performance of the site continuing improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Plant Accountant in Quarterly Forecast & Annual Budget processes.
- Daily Plant performance tracking
- Provide & analyse weekly forecasting
- Product Costing back up to existing employee
- Apply Corporate policies and accounting rules / Internal controls
- Drive local Process & Systems improvement With Plant Functions - identify & implement Cost Saving opportunities.
- Ad Hoc Analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful Site Accountant will be commercially minded, be CIMA / ACCA part qualified or finalist ideally with previous exposure to a manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
The client is offering excellent career and development opportunities alongside a competitive package