You are here
Shift Manager (PM Shift)
- A national wholesaler is looking for a Shift Manager to run their PM Shift.
- Based in Avonmouth.
About Our Client
Our client is the premier choice of wholesaler within the UK. With extensive coverage up and down the country and representing the biggest contracts, our client is looking for an experienced Shift Manager to manage to manage the PM Shift at their Avonmouth site.
- Assist the Production Manager in the control of the operating costs.
Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Production Manager whilst still achieving service levels.
Brief shift supervisors on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
To ensure all confirmation, invoicing and driver delivery documentation is completed.
To present at the end of the production shift a warehouse suitably clean and prepared to enable the next shift to proceed with its function without delay.
To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules, food safety procedures are fully adhered to at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous temperature-controlled industry experience is essential;
- Previous experience in warehouse shift management in specific the disciplined control of Supervisors;
- A motivating management style to achieve objectives and meet targets;
- A reviewer of practices and procedures with the goal of improving these processes;
- Disciplined approach to all paperwork and documentation;
- Computer literate;
- Commercial knowledge of warehousing and distribution, and;
- Previous knowledge and experience within an FMCG environment.
What's on Offer
- £30,000 and £32,000 dependant on experience.
- Sunday to Thursday
- 14:00 - 22:00
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays