You are here
This position is now filled
Shared Service Centre Manager
- Shared Service Centre Manager - Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Europeans leader in digital transformation looking to recruit a Shared Service Centre Manager to lead the delivery support service to a key client in a specialist P2P capacity.
Working closely with the accounts receivable and cash management team your role as the Shared Service Centre Manager will include duties such as:
- Face to face governance, controls and relationship management for P2P remit with client
- Provide cover for team members particularly cash management, being able to perform the key delivery aspects.
- Develop accounts receivable base knowledge to work with and support team.
- Provide P2P specialist support for more complex queries and solutions internally and with client
- Process review and documentation management - develop Xplain repository
- Escalation progress and system changes point of contact
- 3rd party management as required
- BCP support
- Offshore relationship management and support.
- Document management support in P2P capacity.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this Shared Service Centre Manager role you must have previously worked in a similar position and be available to start work immediately.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- On site parking
- Great working environment