You are here
Senior Transfers Administrator
- Central York location
- Market leading financial services organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading financial services organisation with offices based in central York.
This opportunity would suit a candidate who has previously worked within an Asset Management business, and will include working as a key member of the governance and assurance team to provide oversight and management of core business activities.
This role will take responsibility for all aspects of operational oversight, including relationship management with 3rd party providers, monitoring and enhancing servicing provision, query management, and complaints management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- IMC or equivalent; or historical knowledge, experience and/or qualification
- Some third party management experience in one or more of: Customer change, relationship management and/or contract management.
- Able to identify solutions to business problems.
- An innovative thinker with the confidence and ability to challenge the status quo and suggest better ways of working.
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team.
- Able to adopt a structured approach to work along with the flexibility to work effectively "on site" and at third party locations.
- A strong communicator, also able to use strong written skills to produce high quality reports
- A good analytical mind, also highly numerate.
- Well developed relationship and inter-personal skills.
What's on Offer
Permanent job offer, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week, £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, central York location with fantastic company benefits