You are here
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
About Our Client
Page Personnel operates in 20 countries worldwide. We have been providing specialist recruitment services since 1992 and our global network includes France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, USA and Singapore. In the UK we recruit temporary, contract and permanent staff nationwide, with offices from Edinburgh to Bristol. We have diversified beyond our established markets of finance and secretarial and business support, representing candidates across more sectors - such as logistics. True to the Group's strategy, we are determined to diversify the business by specialism as well as geographically. This growth will be achieved organically, developing our own people to establish the brand in new markets and locations.Page Personnel is a subsidiary of the Michael Page International Group, a FTSE 250 company with over 35 years of experience in professional services recruitment. Our clients, ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small and medium-sized enterprises, trust us to handle their permanent, temporary and contract recruitment assignments.
From the moment of joining, you'll be part of a challenging, exciting and fast paced environment. The role will encompass:
- Managing the full recruitment process consisting of taking a full job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, arranging interviews with clients and handling a job offer.
- Developing existing client relationships via business development calls and client meetings Creating new client relationships
- Expanding a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for all individuals to match their career aspirations
- Advert posting to attract new candidates
- Influencing the processes for both clients and candidates by educating both parties about relevant areas.
The Successful Applicant
Page Personnel have a fast paced and challenging environment. This is a demanding sales role not for the feint hearted! You must have the drive and determination to succeed and be an individual who will go the extra mile for clients and candidates alike.If you have a sales or recruitment background with a passion to earn excellent salary/commission as well as have fantastic career development opportunities working for a leading brand in the recruitment industry, we want to hear from you.
What's on Offer
Uncapped commission, which can realistically earn you in excess of £40000 OTE, pension, private healthcare a rewarding career within a great working environment as well as working for the leading recruiter in their field with brilliant career development opportunities that has over 90% of it's management team promoted from within the business.