You are here
- An exciting and immediate opportunity for an experienced Payroll
About Our Client
A Head Office role within a rapidly expanding organisation. Continuing professional payroll development, if desired. Competitive salary and benefits package with free parking.
- To line manage the Payroll Officer on a day to day basis
- To oversee the process of a weekly payroll for 1000+ employees
- To ensure the monthly commission runs are completed to company deadlines
- Review and calculate statutory payments including SSP, SMP and SPP
- Check and audit the weekly payroll run
- Raise the weekly BACs file
- To complete year end procedures, P60 and P11ds
- Review and pay 3rd party suppliers accurately
- Preparation of payroll journals for finance
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Payroll experience with start to finish Payroll
- "can do" attitude
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- accurate and able to organise and prioritise your own work load
- pressurised environment and to tight timescales.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 12 month maternity cover contract for a senior pay-roller.