You are here
Senior Payroll Specialist
- Rare and varied opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional
- General finance experience would be highly advantageous
About Our Client
This organisation offers a progressive and supportive environment which reflects the nature of their specialist industry.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for managing all payrolls tasks in addition to other finance duties.
Your payroll duties will include the following:
- To manage all aspects of the monthly payroll for the many entities. Manage the collation of the necessary monthly information (from HR, Company Secretarial etc.) and submission to the payroll outsourcing company.
- This includes the annual bonus payments and salary reviews, together with processing for various share-based awards and other payroll associated allowances / deductions
- Review the output from the payroll outsourcing company, ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and efficiently meeting all agreed schedule dates.
- Arrange third party disbursements and provide supporting information, ensuring accurate contributions are made to the pension scheme providers.
- Administer the tax year-end process including the preparation of P11D data, submitting information to the outsourced payroll P11D team.
- Prepare the Directors remuneration and other payroll related analysis for inclusion in the Group's Annual Report
Your finance duties will include:
- On a monthly basis prepare and post the relevant financial information associated with all three payrolls, including any relevant intercompany recharges. Reconcile all payroll control accounts.
- Facilitate and input towards the accounting and financial control of the UK administration costs from both an actual and forecasting perspective
- Complete finance validation of purchase ledger invoices.
- Complete the financial monthly closing cycle including critical quarterly accounting transactions, for example: accruals, prepayments, fixed assets.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Proven track record in a similar senior payroll position
- Knowledge of general finance duties
- In-depth understanding of payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with senior management
What's on Offer
This position offers an incredible benefits package