You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Payroll Advisor
- Senior Payroll Advisor
- A rapidly growing business based on the Wirral
About Our Client
We are working for a forward thinking growing business and due to this expansion they are looking to add to their existing accountancy function. This business is known for staff development and is constantly looking for ways to develop its systems and processes. With the head office being based on the Wirral and a office in London.
The role of the Senior Payroll Advisor will be:
- Responsible for delivering a full payroll service to a portfolio of clients of various sizes to include:
- Preparation of clients' payrolls both weekly and monthly including data input, reconciliation, payslip generation and providing reports directly to clients.
- Directly arranging payment of wages and payments to other suppliers for some clients.
- Providing a technical support service to clients on payroll, paye and some basic employment matters
- Being accountable for documentation leaving the office and handling any queries
- Liaise with 3rd parties such as HMRC and pension providers on behalf of clients
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has previously worked or is working as a senior payroll advisor:
- Up to date in depth payroll knowledge and experience gained from payroll bureau background, preferably in an accountancy practice.
- Experience of working with Real Time Information
- Knowledge of Auto Enrolment an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with many differing clients
- Will need to be calm, collected and efficient with a real "can do" attitude.
- Accuracy is essential
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Must be IT competent and able to use Excel.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Company phone
- Ability to work from home
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- No dress code
- Flexible benefits such as (gym membership, discounts, health care)