You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Payroll Administrator
- Senior start to finish payroll opportunity
- Working for a FTSE 100 organisation
About Our Client
A FTSE 100 organisation with an excellent reputation and presence across the UK, with key offices based in Sheffield city centre.
As a Senior Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for processing a high volume monthly payrolls as part of a fast paced team, reporting in to a Payroll Manager.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, manual calculations such as SMP, SPP, maternity pay, MI reporting and answering queries.
You will considering a senior point of contact in the team, by managing workload and answering escalated queries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong payroll background - essential
- Have an understanding of manual calculations - essential
- Have an excellent attention to detail - essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly Excel - essential
- Have good verbal and written communication skills - essential
What's on Offer
Â£20,000 - Â£22,000 + 23 days annual leave + contributory pension scheme + private healthcare + childcare vouchers + walking distance to public transport links