You are here
Senior Payroll Administrator
Professional business services company looking for senior payroll administrator.
Chance to increase your Payroll experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client is a professional Aerospace business based in Bishop's Stortford. They are part of a group of companies that have consistently grown in recent times and will continue to over the coming months. As a result of their growth they are also implementing a new system within finance and payroll also.
This change in system has led to a senior payroll administrator being moved to a different project role for a 6 month period, creating this opportunity.
A number of the responsibilities included in a Senior Payroll Administrator role within the trade and services industry are:
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will run the new SAP payroll, with your colleagues, and provide expertise on the new system;
- You will help us successfully transition to a new SAP ERP system;
- You will learn the legacy Oracle system to ensure that data being mapped over is correct;
- You will liaise with internal / external agencies (where applicable) to ensure the successful payroll run;
- You will liaise with the SAP Programme Team, where applicable, to learn the system and become our "Super User";
- Provide statistical analysis of the payroll, as required;
- Process and respond to emails / office visits from airport colleagues;
- You will ensure that our SLAs are adhered to;
- You will work with your internal & external colleagues to ensure 99.99% accuracy on all payroll functions.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for this Senior Payroll Administrator role should:
- Have at least 2 year's worth of experience within a payroll administration role.
- IT literate - displaying excellent skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- An understanding, confident and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Punctual in their time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Quick thinking with the ability to resolve issues decisively.
- Flexible approach to work.
What's on Offer
Generous salary, parking available, workable shift pattern.