You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Payroll Administrator
- Professional business services company looking for senior payroll administrator.
- Chance to increase your Payroll experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client is a professional, commercial cleaning company in Chelmsford, supported by a professional infrastructure using systems and processes usually associated with larger companies.
A number of the responsibilities included in a Senior Payroll Administrator role within the trade and services industry are:
- Monthly payroll for up to 210 staff.
- All HR personnel functions, including new starters, leavers, letters to staff as required, TUPE transfers and maintaining staff personnel records.
- Manage the maintenance and support section for customers. This includes booking and tracking of all contractors, jobs, timings, staff, finances & updating customer portal.
- Logging all amendments to contracts and checking and signing off all incoming invoices.
- Advising clients of renewal costs when contracts expire.
- Ordering all equipment for new contracts.
- Ensuring all client folders have up to date information in them and are complete.
- Attend monthly Operations meetings taking the minutes and reporting.
- Management of company vehicles insurance as well as Dart & Congestion charges.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for this Senior Payroll Administrator role should:
- Have at least 2 year's worth of experience within a payroll administration role.
- IT literate - displaying excellent skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- An understanding, confident and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Punctual in their time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Quick thinking with the ability to resolve issues decisively.
- Flexible approach to work.
What's on Offer
Generous salary, parking available, workable shift pattern.