You are here
Senior Legal Secretary
- Award winning Law firm
- Central Bath location
About Our Client
Our client, a leading national law firm are looking for a Senior Legal Secretary to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. The Culture of the firm is one where nothing is too much trouble and everybody supports each other in a friendly working environment.
Duties of the Senior Legal Secretary include, but are not limited to:-
- Client interaction, both face-to-face and over the phone;
- Typing and processing of correspondence and documentation
- File management
- Managing diaries
- Meeting arrangements to include booking rooms and preparing meeting packs
- Streamlining processes
- Maintain a bespoke document management system
- Ensuring files are compliant with company requirements
- Attend team meetings
- Keeping up to date with the firm's procedures and developments
- Raising bills and liaising with the accounts department on preparation and payment of bills and other accounts queries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Legal Secretary will possess:-
- Confidence using MS Office packages - especially Word and Excel
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Ability to manage projects from cradle to grave
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong accuracy skills
- A flexible approach and a can-do attitude
- The ability to be a strong team player
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for an experienced Legal Secretary looking to develop their career. As part of the role you will be managing a team. Management experience is not essential as the client will offer management training and will slowly integrate management responsibilities into the role at a pace that suits the individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Legal Secretary with a minimum 3 year's experience.