You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Invoicing Administrator
- Growing manufacturing company seeking a Senior Invoicing Administrator
- Excellent permanent opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a growing Manufacturing and Production company in Watford, based in newly refurbished open planned offices.
This Senior Invoicing Administrator position involves working within a friendly and intimate team whilst appreciating the complex nature of the business. Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining of the supplier and employee database
- Processing supplier invoices by capturing invoices, matching to orders and checking the accuracy of the invoice content and coding
- Monitoring invoices in query, ensuring they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion and gaining appropriate approval for payment
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing of contractor time sheets
- Ensuring accuracy of supplier time sheets and that billing is in accordance with individual pay brackets dependent on sector of business they work within.
- Preparing and assisting with time sheets reports
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Senior Invoicing Administrator position will have exceptional attention to detail and MUST have experience with the following:
- Good Excel knowledge, having used it regularly in a previous position
- Exposure to high volume processing of invoices.
What's on Offer
My client is offering on site parking in a close-knit and fast paced environment in this Manufacturing and Production company in Watford.
My client is offering a salary of Â£22,000 - Â£25,000 dependent on experience and suitability for the position.