You are here
Senior Finance Officer
- Permanent opportunity in a Worcester based organisation
- Competitive salary in a permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding, innovative organisation based in the heart of Worcester. They offer a supportive environment in which the successful candidate will be encouraged to move up within the organisation.
The successful Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information, reports and advice. They will maintain financial systems as well as supporting the reconciliations of accounts to ensure income/expenditure is accounted for and date accurately recorded. In addition they will be required to assist in the recruitment, management and development of quality staff.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- Proficient in English and Maths
- Have recently worked in a similar role
- Have previously had to work to deadlines
- Have knowledge of producing and analysing statistical information as well as finance regulations, legislation and current practice
The candidate must be a self-starter, able to work with and support a team, as well as deal with customers on a day to day basis.
What's on Offer
£22 000, with the expectation to rise within 12 months and a generous benefits package.