You are here
Senior Finance Officer
- Supervise the day to day acitivity of the rents team
- One of the countries biggest housing organisations
About Our Client
Based in London, One Housing Group manages over 15,000 homes. This vibrant and commercially driven organisation aims to develop high quality homes across 26 boroughs in London and the South East.
The Senior Rents Officer will be responsible for the following duties
- Day to day supervision of activity within the Rents team (4 Finance Officers) and training of new team members
- Liaising with internal and external clients to resolve complex queries.
- Reconciling balance sheets and system control accounts.
- Develop processes within the team and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Rents Officer will be highly organised with strong attention to detail. Experience of supervising a team is essential as is exposure with in the Housing Sector. Knowledge of SUN systems and Universal Housing is desired.
What's on Offer
A salary of c£28,000 plus competitive benefits.